Matthew is a leading public practice accountant working with clients located all across Australia and has been with the practice since 2012. As a Partner of GMD Advisory, Matthew works to simplify clients taxation and accounting affairs, promoting the use of modern methodologies and softwares in an effort to more efficiently manage the accounting and finance function of his clients businesses & their investments.
Previous experience in commercial business roles and large Australian accounting firms allows for the delivery of services which exhibits Matthew’s reputation for accounting excellence.
Predominately practising across the Audit, Business Services & Taxation divisions within GMD, Matthew prides himself on his relationship with clients and enjoys guiding his clients through the business life stages and participating in their growth and expansion.
- Bachelor of Business from Bond University.
- Master of Accounting from Bond University.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand, holding an Institute issued current Certificate of Public Practice.
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants, holding an institute issued current Certificate of Public Practice.
- Registered Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board of Australia.
- Chairperson of Unlisted Public Property Trust with considerable holdings in South East Queensland & Northern New South Wales.
- Executive Board member for several private companies.